1. Responsible for maintaining product quality and consistency through proactive monitoring and process improvement programs.
2. Work to assure quality of products and partner with factoriesto continually improve the quality of products and processes.
3. This position will also be responsible for being the LEAPChem ISO Quality representative. This will involve supporting factories by leading internal audits and participating in ISO/RCMS review meetings.
4. Designed to accomplish: assessing process capability of factories; identifying quality gaps or deficiencies in processes in business, R&D (i.e., planning for quality), and improving and/or addressing them; be one of the resident experts in quality across wide range of areas.
1. BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. At least 5 years of practical work experience in chemical industry.
2. ISO 9001:2008 experience, knowledge and auditing experience desired.
3. Must possess a strong sense of urgency, customer commitment, and be capable of working effectively in a fast paced team environment.
4. Experience with quality software systems for chemical plants desired (such as Infinity QS, Minitab, etc.).
5. Skilled in teaching and/or training in quality across disciplines is required (including process capability, SPC charting, design of experiments, etc.).
6. Possess good human relations and communication skills to interface effectively with the Quality lab, R&D, Customers, Engineering,Production and Supply Chain.
7. Experience with web-based systems including Microsoft Office applications.